What is it that is capturing your thoughts today?
· How can I go with life after losing my best friend (spouse, family member, etc)?
· Why can’t get these memories and images out of my mind?
· Will the flashbacks and nightmares ever stop?
· Why is daddy (or mom) acting like this … will it ever stop?
· This _______ does not make any sense whatsoever! (fill in the blank)
· My heart hurts so bad that I don’t want to go on.
· I want daddy (and/or mommy) to stop yelling at each other.
· I want daddy (or mommy) to stop yelling at me.
· I want my husband (or daddy) to stop hurting me.
· I just want to make the pain go away.
If you have had any thoughts of hurting yourself, hurting someone else or taking your life then you need to get help--now. Places to turn for help:
Military OneSource: call 1-800-342-9647 for immediate help or www.militaryonesource.com
Veterans Administration: call 1-800-273-TALK or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Local Churches in your area